Kentucky All-State Showcase
Player Invite Process:
- At the conclusion of each Kentucky USSSA Baseball tournament 7-14u, all players from the 1st and 2nd place teams are invited to attend. 1st and 2nd place team names will be posted with the tournament they won. When a player registers for the event they must submit their team name and tournament placing will be reviewed by the Kentucky USSSA State Office
- A tournament director can give a personal invite during any USSSA event for outstanding play on the field, or the showing of great sportsmanship.
- Players may request an invite from the Kentucky USSSA State Office. In order to be eligible for adirect invite players must have participated in at least (3) USSSA State Qualifiers, including the State Tournament
Coach Application Process:
- Coaches are on a volunteer basis and if your son is invited to the event your more than welcome to coach the team. Maximum of 2 coaches per team. Coaches must fill out the coaches application prior to coaching the event.
- Each player will wear their respective team uniform for game play.
- Players will be divided into teams based off positions they submit to the state office upon accepting and paying for their spot. The Kentucky USSSA State office will form the teams. There will be no more than (3) players from the same team rostered on any All-State team.
- Showcase games will be played at Clarksville Little League, New Albany Little League, Vissing Park, and Anderson Park
- Each team will play 3 games on Saturday August 5th.
- Revised scheduled rain makeup date will be Sunday August 6th.
- Each player will receive an ALL-STATE ring and Certificate.
- Friday August 4th Clarksville Little League Park in Southern Indiana:
- – 5 pm – Gates Open
- – 6:00 pm – Coaches Meeting in the Conference Room
- – 6:30 pm – Opening Ceremonies, Introduction of the Teams and Coaches
- – 7:15 pm – Skills Competitions – HR Derby, RoadRunner, and Golden Arm by Age Division
- – 9:30 pm – Skills Competitions Conclude and Awards Presented
- – 10:00 pm – Park Closes
- Saturday August 5th – Games will begin at 9:00am at all parks
This is a non refundable event. We will do everything in our power to play games on Saturday/Sunday if Acts of God occur